Person #26 - A Deep, Cool Summer

Undertone test 


Person #26 has a cool, beige and rosy skin tone and looks great in the medium-deep, cool colors of the bottom row. Though they are muted, they can handle a decent amount of saturation. 

Season test

Suspecting a cool summer, I am comparing summer and winter colors.

 

True Summer

 

 

True Winter

 

 

True Summer is a better fit than True Winter, but the depth and coolness of True Winter blue and purple gives a nice contrast to #26's skin tone. Person #26 is indeed a Cool Summer: 

 

Cool Summer

 


Their sister season in the 16-season system is Cool Winter: 

 

Cool Winter

 

I notice that person #26 primarily benefits from the depth of winter, so I have adjusted the Cool Summer palette into a deeper version that brings out their best qualities:

  

Deep, Cool Summer (custom)

 


 

Their worst colors

Being muted, cool and deep, the bright and warmer colors of Bright Spring completely overwhelms person #26: 

 

Bright Spring 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Person #1 - A Deep Winter

Person #3 - A True Autumn